Cele Bus Stop Oshodi Express Way As Tanker Fall

Fire outburst at cele has everyone running up & down.
From the comfort of my sitting room I hear people shouting & moved by th noise I came out to find out why there was so much noise. To my greatest surprise the cloud is dark with smoke and upon further enquiries I am made to understand a tanker full of fuel fell cause an inferno. At 1st I was confused because I heard some people shouting it’s coming this way. Upon hearing the sirens of fire service I manage to keep calm.
Now that I am calm enough, I can’t help but wonder the fate of those who where there @ the very moment the fire outburst began.
I just want to say in all, never let thanks depart from thy lips.

Sad news!!!

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment